Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Little Question For My Readers

It's come to my attention that this blog is steadily gathering a following - which makes me very happy indeed!

But the one thing lacking as yet is... comments.

So please, if you agree, disagree, want to know more, have your own stories/opinions/experiences and want to air them - please do. This blog is here for all of you - I'm just trying to add some information to the communal knowledge of screenwriting, provide you with interesting reviews, provide you with insights, tips and tricks which may one day come in handy in your own writing and, of course, entertain you as well.

And to get the ball rolling, here's a question for all of you:

are there any specific topics you'd like to see treated here on the blog? Reviews of certain films, scripts, handbooks...? Please do let me know, and I'll try to accommodate as many of your requests as possible.

Coming very soon: the review of a MONSTER of a screenwriting manual. Keith Cunningham's The Soul Of Screenwriting.

No comments:

The Writers Store